Leah MickeyD @LMickeyD
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I, (your name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

WWG1WGA

#TAKETHEOATH
07:55 AM - Jun 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 June, 06:16
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜ŽTook this Oathโœ‹ 34 years ago when I joined the Navy & it still holds true to this day๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
28 June, 06:38
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
God bless you for your service to our Country.

We are the land of the free because we are home to the brave.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
28 June, 05:18
o7

28 June, 05:31
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Buckle up, buttercups - it's about to get bumpy!

o7

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
28 June, 05:18
So help me God๐ŸŽ‡

28 June, 05:36
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ... so help me God.

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
28 June, 05:17
Never far from my reach

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

28 June, 05:13
Did it with CJTRUTH on Twitter a couple years ago. If the USA will have me.

28 June, 05:34
In response Joe Qanada UM to his Publication
Where we go one, we go all WORLDWIDE!

28 June, 05:13
Did it with CJTRUTH on Twitter a couple years ago. If the USA will have me.

chore Toke @choretoke
25 June, 08:19
Iโ€™ve never forgotten it โ—๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโœŠ๐Ÿผ

25 June, 10:42
In response chore Toke to her Publication
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ... so help me God.

arba happihr @arba
25 June, 07:59