Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
25 June, 11:04
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
After watching the video, i realized I use to do this when I was a young child. i didn’t know I was doing this. Sat in reasding group in Kindergarten (Dick and Jane book) bored out of my mind. I started day dreaming. it took my teacher a while to wake me up. Of course I got in trouble. I did it because it was engaging, and fun. i had other incidences through my life but It just happened.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
25 June, 11:04
After watching the video, i realized I use to do this when I was a young child. i didn’t know I was doing this. Sat in reasding group in Kindergarten (Dick and Jane book) bored out of my mind. I started day dreaming. it took my teacher a while to wake me up. Of course I got in trouble. I did it because it was engaging, and fun. i had other incidences through my life but It just happened.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
25 June, 09:37
Remote Viewing info right on point to what @vincentkennedy had mentioned in the past. https://youtu.be/PqMZfr3wM...

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
25 June, 09:36
WE ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN WE KNOW