Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Patriots,

Their world is crashing down hard right now. It had to be this way. Be ready. Brave new world incoming with a flipped script.

You’ve been prepped for this!
01:59 AM - Jun 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
03 February, 01:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
26 November, 06:21
ready for whatever

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
26 November, 05:35

Leanne Bonnekamp @Leabonn
26 November, 04:05
Trumpo won't get a blue check. Maybe it's because he will get a grey one?
2 pics

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
26 November, 04:58
In response Leanne Bonnekamp to her Publication
NPWLEMWEAREGRATEFULFORITANDFORHIMILOVEBUTWHEREONEOFUSGOESWEALLGOSOIMNEVERGETTINGTHATBIGBEAUTIFULBLUECHECKMARK=1241

Wealthy Jews Have Thoroughly Abused The Trust Of Humanity Using Their Monopoly On All Media To Sell Us Lies As News=1241

All Of These Evil Negative Things On The Screen Are Fake. They Do Not Exist. They Are Just Artificial Intelligence Trying To Deceive Me=1241

Americans Have Been Sickened And Psychologically Tormented For Far Too Long Under British Rothschild Rule Over Our Country=1241

They Have Tried Every Way They Know How To Remote Kill Me From The Other Side Of The Veil And Failed. May Vengeance Be Soon And Swift=1241

The Final Curtain Call Before The Dog Pulls The Curtains And The World See The Short Chubby Greedy Hook Nose Fake Jew At The Controls=1241

Almighty God Had Declared The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth. Rejoice. Freedom From Oppression Is Near. Huge Change For The Better Is Coming Soon=1241

Red Edge @Rededge
26 November, 03:58

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
28 November, 02:11
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Jesus is Just All Right with Me Doobie Brothers - YouTube

Jesus is Just All Right with Me Doobie BrothersThe first cover version of the song was recorded by the Los Angeles band the Byrds on their 1969 album, Ballad...

hope saxton @Scribe11
26 June, 03:35
As ready as humanly possible here.
God has got this

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
25 June, 09:26
I stand at the ready Doq. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
25 June, 05:00
"It had to be this way." Gematria 189 --> 981:

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Diana DJT @Diana
25 June, 03:26
The entire MAGA movement, Q, all of Social media has been inflitrated by the enemy, only the real truthers will be standing when the veil of deceit has been lifted. God bless, soon we will know who the real enemy is lerking amongst us🙏🏼

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
26 November, 06:33
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
THATS WHAT IM WAITING ON THE MOST!!!! LFG

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
25 June, 03:28
In response GOD WON to her Publication
im in sw pennsylvania and we have had blue skies for days. very limited trails! 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
25 June, 03:31
In response GOD WON to her Publication
Kansas most every Sunday. They love spraying on our Sundays 😠

memes matter @NoComment
25 June, 03:24

NEO ONE @Neo
25 June, 03:17
Works.

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
25 June, 03:05

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
25 June, 03:00
😁

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
25 June, 10:30
Dead & Company - U.S. Blues (Playing In The Sand 1/19/20) - YouTube

Dead & Company perform U.S. Blues from Playing In The Sand at the Moon Palace Cancun on January 19th, 2020. Click SHOW MORE to read Gary Lambert's notes on t...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
25 June, 10:27

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 June, 10:21

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 November, 03:56
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
🦅🦅🦅🐸BAD ASS TRUMP LANDSLIDE>

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
26 November, 03:56
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
25 June, 10:15
Love you Doq ❤️ and all you beautiful Patriots who fight for truth, honor and justice.
#NCSWIC
#GodWins

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
25 June, 02:56
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
much love and respect 🙏 WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
25 June, 03:01
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
😁

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
25 June, 09:56
I've been waiting and preparing pretty much my whole life!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 June, 09:35
contin...
✍️I had found a bag at the top with a newspaper in it the on the front had giant print that said "AFTER THE STORM"

I have no idea what that means, but we kept searching for the answers and we never gave up trying to get out.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 June, 09:28
Yeah well you wont believe but Nana has been up since 3:17.
Could not sleep for the visions

✍️I saw a newpaper and I could not see what it said but it has a very large pic of a japanese man, middle age, with very long flowing blonde hair, with brown roots btw.
✍️I see a city with very tall bldgs from like helo view with millions of ppl moving thro the streets
✍️Then I am given the word "Family"
✍️Then we were kids again & I was with this other little girl, my father was working with her father and he was the man in the news paper
✍️Then we were looking for something, looking thr really old papers in old boxes, looking for answers.
✍️Then grown again a group of ppl in a place where we were trying to figure out the way forward the way out.
✍️Everyone kept saying what to do & I kept saying no, no, this man is the only one that knows. I had to keep crawling up that high ass scaffeling to get the answers, one piece at a time
Contin...

joann ferguson donated @joann212
25 June, 09:22
Morning Doq

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
25 June, 08:59
Dateline 5:55 A.M. Kalifornicate SFBayArea

Couldn't really sleep last night!!!
Wild excited dreamz

It's exactly 1700 days since Q's last post!
On the day Roe v Wade goes down
Also the day of the solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus

Roe v. Wade was case 113
Might be the 11.3 marker?
6/24/22 trolls the 666 in their evil face

WE'RE GONNA LOVE HOW THIS MOVIE TURNS OUT
Thanks be to God!

Bee Saved @BSaved
25 June, 07:15

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 June, 06:58
Let's finish the game👊

hope saxton @Scribe11
25 June, 06:53
Thank you for being here, Doq. God bless you. ❤

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
25 June, 06:48
Q is back ... 👍

https://qalerts.app/?n=495...

Jen ... @Jenfranji
25 June, 04:56
Ready.
RIP THE BANDAID OFF !!