COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
MORGAN

Massive changes in the Material Realm are in motion. On various sides of... For, Against, Indifferent, and Clueless... are people who want to run The Show, stop The Show, could care less about The Show, and... have no idea there is a show. Otherwise, they would not be exposing themselves to school children in the park.

As a result... we have all kinds of reports coming out from all kinds of people, making and not making &hit up. A lot is at stake. A great deal appears to be at stake. They fabricated a pandemic and shut The World down for a year... in some places... in the densely crowded spaces... where the regimentation goes on apace with... madness.

I am getting a sense of something. I don't know how credible it is. It is based on my own observations, BUT... I see political and financial heavyweights gathering off The Visible Grid to strategize The Future.

On the one hand, here's what I see happening. The Republicans are going to take both houses of congress. They
08:34 PM - Jun 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR, click on at the bottom under it