Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
Y’all, I really feel like I am being attacked. I need prayers, Please! This whole getting evicted and not having a place to go has sucked the life right out of me. I need Prayers and Vibes PLEASE! πŸ™πŸ»
05:36 PM - Jun 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
25 June, 10:06
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Praying for you Mary Beth, God please hear is and send a guiding message.
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 June, 12:22
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Thank you!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
24 June, 06:17
I'm in Tennessee. Don't have a fancy place, but I do have an extra room. I could help you if you come here. I'm 100 miles from 4 major cities, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, TN and Bowling Green, Ky. I live in the boonies, but its beautiful and surrounded by trees. 4 miles from a beautiful lake. Let me know if my offer interests you. Chickens wake us up.

25 June, 09:51
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Would love to, but I dont even know how I am gonna get my stuff out of the house. My daughter wakes up at 4:00… and trying to get a job is no problem, its the babysitters that cost so much.

25 June, 09:53
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
My own family wont help. or offer a place to stay because no one wants my daughter and I there. They say β€œ they are all to old to help with her β€œ because she is Down Syndome.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 June, 05:59
πŸ™γ€°οΈπŸ™

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
24 June, 05:48
I'm praying for you my sister in Jesus. You can rest assured that Abba Father hears our prayers - whenever 2 or more are gathered in His name, He is there in the midst of us - that's His Ruach HaKodesh, and He will find a way because He is the Way-Maker. I'm asking Him in Yeshua's Holy Name, to make a way for you, and bless you Mary Beth!

25 June, 09:54
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
Thank You! Amen πŸ™πŸ»

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
24 June, 05:46
πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ™

πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ™

πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ™

πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ™

πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ™

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 June, 05:39
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™