Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
Found a pic from 20 years ago, Circa 2002 when was 21 ❤️💫

Way back When i lived in AZ with my daughter, Reading the Book “PLEIADIAN PERSPECTIVES ON HUMAN EVOLUTION” while my daughter looks a Barney book.
12:40 PM - Jun 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
24 June, 12:57
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
crazy that my 41st birthday was YESTERDAY. Something with the number 23…

i chose to be born june 23 1981 @1:23 AM when the solstice portal is wide open.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
24 June, 12:52
Wow i forgot about this shirt that im wearing in the pic.. my daughter wears it now. i think living in Arizona followed by Minnesota, activated and triggered my soul somehow. then i was called back home to where i grew up. i always wondered why i came back here to Indiana and now i know that i was supposed to be exactly where i am at right now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
24 June, 12:51
😃.👍... plant those seeds and they will grow...🌱🙏😉

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
24 June, 12:50
Apryl from Taygeta ? We are the 3rd wave i think!

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
24 June, 12:54
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
yes❤️ everything makes so much more sense now, looking back at all of it.