Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Soulof Love @Souloflove
24 June, 05:17
In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
24 June, 03:24
We apparently don't fook around 'round here. I kinda want to take a trip to St louie just to watch heads pop

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
24 June, 02:50

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 June, 12:33
TN will follow as we have already passed laws on this!

24 June, 12:33
TN will follow as we have already passed laws on this!

Trump Junior @trumpistjr
24 June, 12:31
More than 10 million Americans received their cards in the previous couple of days.

Every true patriot will get $5000+ every month, free food, free fuel & many other privileges with GOLD CARD 💳

The Trump card will be approved by the big American banks as the ONLY GOLD CARD and will change HISTORY! 🇺🇸

If you want to be a part of this, act fast and buy a GOLD CARD because it'll be sold out very quickly.

You can order it from this site, we don’t know if it’s in stock though.
👇
https://bit.ly/PatriotMemb...
https://bit.ly/PatriotMemb...

24 June, 12:35
In response Trump Junior to his Publication
This is a hoax pairing a Trump video to cards that do no represent anything other than a keepsake.
Please stop posting it here.
I am sorry if you were fooled.
This card does not represent things like free food.

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
24 June, 12:28
I cannot contain my emotions today at work! Praise the Lord! I can hear heaven rejoicing and its beautiful!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 June, 12:10
I believe it was South Dakota, it was a trigger law that became law as soon as Roe v Wade was overturned

Farmer Kelli 2.0 @JustAnotherFarmGirl
24 June, 11:54
❤ I think I'll avoid the city for a while.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 June, 11:53
and today just happens to be the feast of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
ka-BQQM!!

THANKS BE TO GOD

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
24 June, 11:51
Praise God!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
24 June, 11:44
ThanQ Missouri!!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
24 June, 11:43
MIDSURY END ABORTION USSURY AND PUT LIFE OUT OF MISERY. 🙏🙏🙏

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
24 June, 11:42
Dare I say, #ripple effect😀
#GodWins #XRP