Only people mentioned by astralshoes369 in this post can reply
Jennifer Reynolds @JRinthebayou
03 February, 11:42
In response Wandering Soul to her Publication
Yessss!! This.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
03 February, 10:39
Target has a person at the entrance that asks if you need a mask if you walk in without one. I smile and reply "nope, I'm good" and continue on my to shop. No one bothers me after that. But , sadly I am one of the only ones without one on. Come on People grow a pair and leave the mask at home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caren Calden @HindsFeetInHighPlaces
03 February, 07:18
Unfortunately, here everyone complies & is happy to do so. They've been convinced it's the right thing to do, that it's their civil responsibility, that is shows that they care. They've been brainwashed.

Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
03 February, 07:43
In response Caren Calden to her Publication
😢Yes, funny how we are so willing to give away our freedoms, so we don't offend another.

Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
03 February, 07:16
there are more of us than them, wake up people. open ip everything in California..

Chrystal Johnson @Delterdawn
03 February, 06:29
yep! And I witnessed Walgreens calls you out when you come in without a mask but they have stopped sanitizing the carts and baskets. They put them right back. Nothing to wipe them down with when uou go in. But they sell masks for $35.00 a box.

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
03 February, 03:43
I love it!

J.J. Jameson @jjj
03 February, 01:21
It wasn't some act of resistance that caused restrictions to be lifted.

Daily new cases are down from 35k to 12k and as such the restriction level was lowered, which means bars and restaurants are allowed to open again. So the order in which things happened is the opposite of what this misleading text suggests.

If you have to make things up to make your point seem valid, maybe your point isn't valid.

03 February, 01:28
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
03 February, 07:22
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
the cases are only down ifvyhry want them down, they manipulate all the data to suit them. it's hard to believe anything anymore.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
03 February, 01:18
so why aren't us pussy americans dojng this? WTF is everyone afraid of?

03 February, 01:27
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
💩Some are, but so many are just so indrocinated by bull shit, they can't smell it when they are up to their armpits in it. 💩💩

slick roq @slickroQ
03 February, 01:15
When folks stare at you for not wearing a mask, a few possible responses:
"If masks work so well, why aren't you wearing five of them?

"Well, I guess we know who will agree to anal swabs for a respiratory disease."

Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
03 February, 11:20

Steven Fuchs @americano
03 February, 07:28

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
03 February, 01:14
In response Steven Fuchs to his Publication
My relatives in Portugal told me that everyone 80 or over is obligated to take the vaccine, unless they have medical conditions... this to me sounds like euthanizing the elderly. My uncle is 80 and his wife wants him to take the vaccine cause she is scared of Covid. ARgh! What about the dang vaccine! Will forward this to them even if they don't understand English. Thanks for posting!

deb glidden @NHDeb
03 February, 07:27
And get rid of the biological agents they are calling a vaccine