JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
The @vincentkennedy train speeds along but I find myself ruminating weeks, months- longer- on a single post. He asked us what our position was on J. Kushner. We all know the answer. We don't know. So why did he ask? It's at least partly because he is grounding us in the 3D Movie enough so as not too stray too exclusively far off into our more esoteric, 5D experience because WWG1WGA. No One Left Behind. We are straddling 3rd and 5th Density and pulling people from the left bank to the right. Your phone and computer are 4th Density. I am happily committed to giving my son my full attention today so I'll see you soon. Have a great day Truth seeker.

#FamiliaIsEverything
09:38 AM - Jun 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
25 June, 10:42
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Havent seen much chatter about this

https://www.timesofisrael....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
24 June, 09:45
Thank you, I really needed to hear that today. The 3D/4D/5D balancing is difficult sometimes. Very easy to just float off to the 5D vibes. 🙂 Happy Fryday! ~

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
24 June, 09:42
Written nicely. Have a nice day ✨