Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
24 June, 05:08
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
That 1 acre in New Mexico though...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
24 June, 02:43
Trump's EO 13818--Gates is spending money for property that will not belong to him. I'm sure this will be returned to people who will be good stewards of the farmland. Banks colluded to steal farmland through their criminal activities, mortgage fraud and illegal repo of land. Greatly detailed in James Rink's documentary "Change is on the Horizon: Dawn of the Golden Age" Lengthy but well worth watching.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
24 June, 02:55
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Yes, that's why I replied this elsewhere in this thread...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
24 June, 10:05
A lot of AZ is owned by Saudi. Oh, and a Company called Arizona Eco (economic) Development - a front for a British company... Border states are their most valuable real estate - their billion dillar slave, weapons and drug trade routes have to stay open.

The alliance of evil
communists
nazis
islamists
globalists

24 June, 10:07
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
And it's all out there now for all to see, the land belongs to the people and will be returned to the people...

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
24 June, 10:01
I don't see his associate's purchase of 2000 acres in North Dakota last week? The land grab is real.

24 June, 10:04
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Yes it is, but it wont last N C S W I C...

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
24 June, 09:51
I think Trumps Eo's took care of that.

24 June, 10:02
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
And if not yet, it will in the near future...