Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
24 June, 07:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Give him a treat, for God's sake! He earned it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 June, 07:51
Give him a treat, for God's sake! He earned it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 June, 07:06
love this dog, so so smart♥️

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
24 June, 03:37
👏👏👏Bravo!

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
24 June, 12:34
That was amazing. Clearly my Malinois is not living up to her potential. 🤣

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 June, 12:37
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
My Basset Hound does not even have a chance!
He is too long and his legs are way too short!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 June, 11:31
What the heck???

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
24 June, 11:13

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
24 June, 11:05
That doG is amazing!

Nothing is impossible with God —
SCOTUS just overturned Roe v Wade. 🙏✝️💕

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 June, 02:39
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
NOTHING is impossible with God!
Yes!
And now we MUST play smarter than the pro-abortionist this time!
We must correct the stolen 2020 election & peacefully majority pro-life laws in each state!

NO ONE IS LIMITING A WOMAN'S RIGHT TO CHOOSE!

Every single woman in this country can still choose whether to have a child or not unless they are raped:
The choice should never be whether to murder the baby!
The choice should ALWAYS be made before conception unless raped:

Women can always choose:
1. Whether to have sex or not.
2. Whether to use protections during sex or not.
3. Whether to take birth control medications or not

The original purpose of Planned Parenthood in the minds of the general population was not to administer abortions & sell baby parts!
The original purpose was to help women choose how they wish to avoid conceiving a child and/or help them conceiving a child and take better care of themselves and the baby before and after birth.
ACTUALLY PLANNING THEIR PA

Diana DJT @Diana
24 June, 11:03
Incredible doG & incredible trainer, WOW🎉🐾🐶❤️

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
24 June, 10:51
A M A Z I N G !!!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
24 June, 10:51
Wow amazing…I’m so proud when my my dog used a raft to float in the pool. Speaking of amazing…how about that Supreme Court ruling. Roe v Wade. Winning.

Lily B.... @LilyB
24 June, 10:27
God is Amazing! 😊

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
24 June, 10:16
I made my cat OLLIE watch this with me. He didn't ask any questions.

understood.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
24 June, 10:12
I thought I was watching American Ninja Dogs. Lol Amazing dog. Looks like a shepherd. Those ears.

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
24 June, 09:54

Bee Bee @BxAx17
24 June, 09:53
Wow
What kind of dog is it?

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
24 June, 09:29
Top notch Dog & Trainer! Wowza!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
24 June, 09:27
That Was Amazing!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 June, 09:25
Great special forces training!
Well done, give him whatever he wants!

Our service men / women have a great team!
Thanks Nana, very insightful.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
24 June, 09:23
After training mine for cadaver search, I looked into FEMA training for helping in mass disasters. This video is what I imagine the dogs train on😅😅 for real! Its intense training, rubble, unstable situations. This dog is amazing👊

Mal Kennedy @fancy92
24 June, 09:21
I love Mals so much! How cool!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 June, 09:20
😍😍😍 AMAAAZING doG
WOOF!!!

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
24 June, 09:19
This video is a light bringer..✨❤️

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
24 June, 09:19
Who's a good boy?

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
24 June, 09:18
Precious Genuius!!! How would you hide the Bark Box (treats and toys) from this one?? 🤣😂

I keep our box on top of the Fridge, this Genius would get that done the minute I left the house😎!

Adorable!!

Mal Kennedy @fancy92
24 June, 09:20
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I was wondering how they keep him contained!!

arba happihr @arba
24 June, 09:18
🙌Whoa!
This doG is Smarter than most humans🙌🙌🙌🤗🤗

24 June, 07:50
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Definitely smarter than Democrat voters!

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
24 June, 09:15
doG❤️

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 June, 08:49
Highly intelligent dogs
Wonder if his name is Ethan - Hunt?🤔

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
24 June, 08:42
Holy shit that is awesome.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 June, 08:38
WOW! That was amazing!