Only people mentioned by JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
24 June, 02:47
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
this is a hospital admin policy brought to you by obamacare. Obama Care IS socialied medicine. they just do not use that word. Anyone who goes into the hospital for an under anesthesia will be given a flu vax and now a covid vax. YOU must opt out !!!!
but of course i do NOT trust anything now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
24 June, 02:47
this is a hospital admin policy brought to you by obamacare. Obama Care IS socialied medicine. they just do not use that word. Anyone who goes into the hospital for an under anesthesia will be given a flu vax and now a covid vax. YOU must opt out !!!!
but of course i do NOT trust anything now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 June, 12:44
They do that lots of places. Your consent for treatment gives them most permissions.

Fresno Fresh @FRESNO_FRESH
24 June, 11:59
if they did that to me I would beat them to death with my hands.