JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
This is your decode of the watch post from yesterday. I got off work last night late, sat at the lifeguard stand for a couple hours skimming the very rich VK thread from yesterday and thinking, and fell asleep on the floor of a fren before I could publish. She took this pic. I need a secretary to help organize these gematria notes. I'll return to that later. It's rich. Good morning Truth seeker. It's going to be another great day.
07:22 AM - Jun 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
24 June, 11:54
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Good morning Sir☕️😎just woke up myself, as God called upon me for much prayer in the wee hours... happy you got some needed rest. I started entering the gematria phrases on an excel spreadsheet. Now comes the number verifications, as Gematrix might be off...It’s a good day to stay home and celebrate the news, “God Won” today🙏🏻Much love and light for your day🤗❤️😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
24 June, 10:09
Love ya bud- get some rest we need you in Tip Top shape!
#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
24 June, 10:06
Good Day sir! o7 .....up and at 'em!! Another great day!🤓🤝👊☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡ ...U Rock!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 June, 07:28
Well deserved rest!