Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
24 June, 11:04
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
AMEN x1000

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deborah sidener @debbiedo
24 June, 10:21
love you all AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
24 June, 09:27
amen ... and AMEN

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 June, 09:20
Good Vibes ... when I'm with my non-anon frens, it amazes what they say sometimes ... like I'm traveling in four days, those kids might have / or I'm going to the dentist and don't want to get ...

I usually suggest that double checking info really helps.

True @True
24 June, 06:51
Agree completely with exception of the "ignorance truly is bliss" sentiment. that is the type of thought that gets us all into situations like the one our world is currently facing.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
24 June, 06:47
🙏❣️🙏