Ana Tate @Anatated
23 June, 10:17
Starting to feel a little Max Headroomie in my life. So out of sync with the normies. I have no idea what they’re talking about, well I do, but the context or something is off. In addition to that, they all seem to want to talk over me and ask questions, without letting me finish my sentence that would answer their question. Anyone else feeling it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
American Girl @Americangirl
28 August, 01:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
+1

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
28 June, 12:13
What are the odds that I watch a video about the Titanic being a fraud and I see MAXHEADROOM in the credits?

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
25 June, 06:12
Haha! VK I love Max Headroom lol as you know...He reminds me of Austin Steinbart (No offence Austin haha just a fraction of resemblance there) I really do! I've said this for a while now...Silly G g g g g grrrt gooses ;)

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
24 June, 10:05
Max!! gre,gre, great!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 June, 05:21

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
24 June, 02:52
MY BUDDY 🤗

I reference him alot 😎

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
25 June, 06:42
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
Me too! I think he reminds me of Au Au Au Austin S S S S S S Steinbart don't you guys? Seriously :)

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
24 June, 01:00
Used to dig Max Headroom.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
24 June, 12:09
Something about this reminds me of AS.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
24 June, 12:07
Seeing lots of 80’s nostalgia it my timeline…what a time to be alive.

20 minutes into the future.

https://youtu.be/VrVkTPab0...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

maga knox @potusmaga
24 June, 12:07
Bank of America just broke the ice! 🧊
In a tweet earlier today they announced that they will start accepting the Trump Golden $1000 bill beginning of July! 🚨

This is great news for all patriots. Finally everything will pay off and your support for Donald Trump will make you rich. 💸

The Trump Bucks are only available in the next few days because the amounts are limited and the total value mustn't surpass 40 billion dollars.
30 billion dollars in Trump Bucks are already among true Patriots. Only 10 billion left, hurry up!

ACT NOW, ORDER YOURS HERE: 👇👇👇
https://bit.ly/DonaldJTrum...
https://bit.ly/DonaldJTrum...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 June, 12:02
We love ya hun, stay safe!🙏
We will be praying for your protection in what ever you do!

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
23 June, 11:50
Max Headroom

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 June, 11:39
appropriate…

definitely…

appropriate!!!

so much truth and clown shit in the “ether”

10:10
for the glitch win!!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 June, 11:38

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
23 June, 11:28
Max Headroom Returns...

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 June, 11:19
I DO NOT CONSENT .. (covering off that repulsive three digit number thrown in my face)..

However, this reminds me of that HACK that happened decades ago… far out, it’s been so long, but I’m sure this character was used in the hack.. anyone know what I’m talking about?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 June, 11:03

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 June, 10:56

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
23 June, 10:51
666uccessful Did you catch it?

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 June, 11:40
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 June, 02:55
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Odd I responded to your deleted skunk video.

Ana Tate @Anatated
23 June, 10:27
Ride the vibe!

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
23 June, 10:24
MAX!!

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
23 June, 10:23
VK i was getting a norton malicious site warning trying to get on AU yesterday....looking like (they) preparing for your absence

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
23 June, 10:27
In response Quixotic 1776 to his Publication
like this

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 June, 11:25
In response Quixotic 1776 to his Publication
I dont see any error like this.
Are you still getting them?
@administrator

The Real Me @TheRealMe
23 June, 10:21

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
23 June, 10:34
In response The Real Me to her Publication
caught it