Mama Tee @MamaT
OH MY GOSH! 🤣🤣🤣👍 Language warning..... BUT ... we were just talking about how GOOD the old refrigerators that were Harvest Gold and Avocado Green RAN.

GET READY TO LAUGH.
03:59 PM - Jun 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
23 June, 07:03
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
HAHAHAHAHA! Hilarious!
I always prefer vintage too.. Better built. Easier to fix if it ever breaks down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
23 June, 06:40
Truth, I went through that with a dryer from Lowe's. It took eight months.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
23 June, 04:32
We used to have the avacado green. I don't recall it ever being replaced. She's right. They are built to fail. Everything is.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 June, 04:29
Currently have a 8 month old Frigidaire chest freezer that I been trying to get fixed for 2 months. SERIOUSLY! Don't buy Frigidaire anything that is supposed to be COLD.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
23 June, 04:42
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I have a 3 year old Frigidaire still going strong. it's a backup fridge. No bells or whistles.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
23 June, 06:47
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
YUP..same story here. .my Frigidaire chest freezer, 3 yrs old that I got from Home Depot, Up & died 2 mo ago, I got the same run around.
Chest Freezer was FULL. I lost so Much food. Life is hard if you take it yard by yard. Lifes a chinch, if you take it inch by inch.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 June, 04:23
I can’t stop laughing 😂😂😂

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
23 June, 04:26
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
I couldn't either.... 🤣🤣🤣

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
23 June, 04:11
🤣🤣🤣