Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
23 June, 07:49
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
23 June, 07:39
We are all united in here! Being in limbo is the most annoying thing ever especially when we know that somehow, some way, all of this will inevitably come to a head.

When I think about the apocalypse - half of me says "BRING IT ON!!" as with Sodom and Gomorrah our society has become too corrupt and too evil. As a society, we need to be cleansed.

And yet the other half of me knows that we must try to work to avoid the complete breakdown. Too many are unprepared.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
23 June, 07:45
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
wait....most have been thinking it has to collapse, break down, to clean house ...you are the first saying "work to not breakdown" i'm curious, if you can expand further ...

i like these types of true two sides to coin convo ...👍🏻☀️

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 June, 02:57
You took the words right out of my Head! 🤣😂🤣. Same!! 😫 🙋‍♀️. The Longest EVER Christmas Eve... 🤦‍♀️

Cee Bear @CBear
23 June, 02:52
😆#LoveThis!!!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
23 June, 02:51
😂😹 Perfect.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
23 June, 02:44
right in the smear zone

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
23 June, 02:42
I feel that!

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
23 June, 02:39
It really is the shittest combination.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
23 June, 02:36
This made me laugh so hard.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
23 June, 02:35
😂 that about sums it up!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
23 June, 02:34
PRAYERS OF PEACE AND STRENGTH FOR YOU TODAY JOEY YOU CAN DO IT !!!!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 June, 02:34
That’s so true!

This true 2! ✨
So be here friend, take things as light as you can🙏🏻💛