Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 June, 12:26
Going to have to lower APL if all this winning continues.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 June, 12:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
We need a separate VKPL and APL...I have a vibe that there is quite a difference between the 2.

Some may find comfort in the VKPL
Just sayin'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
VKPL is at maybe a 2.7 and that is mostly because good people are actually suffering during this show.

Things get brighter (in my mind) in 2023. Collectively hoping that we can make it our reality.
01:31 PM - Jun 23, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
27 June, 12:46
though 2023 may well be the timing - it is important to change now. 2023 will feel like now. its always now. cant we see?

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 June, 01:07
Agree with you! And the prophet Hank Kunneman said a couple of years ago that some January would be known as "Justice January," then "Fury February," and that by March we'd be out celebrating in the streets! Combining that with Kim Clement's prophecy about the seasons (hot summer, some will fall in the fall, hypnotic November, and a happy Christmas), it really does seem like we're rolling into all this now -- and that 2023 will be glorious!!❤️🙏

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
24 June, 12:11
You mention 2023 a lot. Every time you do, I think about 2023 being an amazing time of positive change. I now tell people that 2023 will be amazing. Collective thoughts and vibes will manifest it and we are doing it.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
23 June, 06:29
2023! brighter?! collectively?! make reality?!
so you're saying we have work to do as Anons because the normies arent going to red pill themselves?!

i could use a job on Anon island bro... and it needs golf courses ... just saying😎

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 June, 06:07
VK - I really like your mind ... it is a wonderful fountain of high vibes, reasoning and good will ... many here know you as their anchor to sanity, and thus our collective thoughts are developing more positive energy everywhere.

We will in turn help each other when times get tough. js

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
23 June, 06:06
Have to. There’s no going back and no quit. We must keep marching forward finding ways to persevere. The fighters that win fights are the ones that can persevere through the most punishment. We are grittier than these Lizards and Luceferians. 🙏🇺🇸🍿

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
23 June, 06:06
Have to. There’s no going back and no quit. We must keep marching forward finding ways to persevere. The fighters that win fights are the ones that can persevere through the most punishment. We are grittier than these Lizards and Luceferians. 🙏🇺🇸🍿

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
23 June, 06:01
It’s something that was seeded for many of us long ago. Personally it’s something that is always in my subconscious, so hopefully it will make a difference toward our desired result!

Anon island here we come! 🤣🙌

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
23 June, 05:46
Thank you VK ♥️ your ability to hold and convey this vision to/for us, is making all the difference. We see it and feel it too, gladly hear to support this long-awaited transition 🙌

Tyler 316 @TWM316
23 June, 02:09
I don't think you have to hope. I think it's just a matter of time. Nothings stopping this train

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
23 June, 01:53
not only are people suffering
but pets are suffering…cats and dogs 🦮🐈
the shelters are FILLED BEYOND CAPACITY
because people are dropping off pets they can no longer afford to keep 💔

we have to help them
they need food and supplies to sustain them

PLEASE reach out to your local animal shelter
drop off a bag of dry dog or cat food
cans of food
they need blankets
towels
cat litter

this from my facebook yesterday Cathy Bissell
(the vacuum cleaner company that runs the pet foundation) - several photos

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 June, 06:09
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Good advice - I love pets and would like to have one or ten, but since I can't manage that I will purchase some food for the shelters. Thanks, its a great way to help!

Darlene Sully @JDSully
23 June, 06:45
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Oh dear this brings tears, my dog past away a couple of years ago, still miss her dearly. I would love to have another dog but here in Australia they cost so much we can't afford to pay for one even at our shelters they are expensive.

some one special to some @godrus
23 June, 01:50
It has to get worse before it gets better.

Awake Now @Awakenow
23 June, 01:44
We will!!!!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
23 June, 01:42
sounds like you're comfy-ish

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
23 June, 01:42

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 June, 01:40
Thanks for answering!

27 = LOVE
We've got this...

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 June, 01:40
I will be glad to vibe this with you💖🎇🎇🎇👊