OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
23 June, 12:00
Is subharmonics how the healing works for those Tartarian Organs ? Ir just Harmonics in general ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
23 June, 12:08
In response OG_ Khan to his Publication
Hey,well heres a little sync ,lol ,just read a lil sometin on this-someone posted ,the periodic table converted into musical notes is a very interesting thing apparently,
im no muso dont understand the coversion,i dont play an instrument,you may have an idea or 2 on this, saw healing htz somewhere too today-no save.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
23 June, 12:17
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
I resonate all over, its completely overwhelming for me

23 June, 12:28
i dont know if thats a good or thing or not, if things were not weird before they are off the chart atm,esp in the sky its wild i cant share vids tho-🤷‍♀️

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
23 June, 12:39
I see Star ships every night, I have seen about 75-100 in my life, I wish they would just come visit, at least

23 June, 01:07
yeah, i see them plenty almost on a nightly basis-get flashed on occasion, sometimes they power up.,dont see like others do-crazy movements, usually they just cruising, would you want to visit shit show earth right now? maybe i would just do a driveby😏

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
23 June, 01:09
Mine aswell dont move too much, kinda sway around but not straight line, just aimlessly wandering around, its awesome to see, tho

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
What Makes me cry every time is when the guy says " I can count numbers Adam" and Adam replies what numbers can you count ? and He replies " One..." At first I brushed it off as one of those non sensical things, but really all that really exists is 1 and 0, to be or not to be. That is the question. Its his higher self coming through, there is no other number but one, thats why he can only count one. Blew my fucking mind
01:14 PM - Jun 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by OG_Khan in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
23 June, 01:32
Exactly 👍 When i realised we are all One, with the Fabric of the Universe being Love, then I would dream about Binary codes often.
“To Be or not To Be”
“Living and Partly Living”

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
23 June, 01:37
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Thats amazing, truly. As I have heard explained beautifully, we are drops in an ocean, that occasionally get to experience individuality when we splash into the air.

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
23 June, 01:39
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
The Tragically Hip - Yer Not The Ocean (Official Video) - YouTube

Yer Not The Ocean by The Tragically Hip | (Official Video) Download / Stream the ‘Best Of The Hip’ Here - https://thehip.lnk.to/BestOfWatch The Hip’s Live Vi...