TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 June, 11:59
One of my last few remaining fake Twatter Accounts (looks doomed now! 😂).

But seriously.... What the FOOK is this kind of a Message from the Controlling Liberal Twitter Pink haired, Puxxy Hat wearing Trans “Moral Police” Censoring Assholes?? 🙄😡🤬

Of course I clicked Yes POST IT. I can Think for Myself! 😑🤦‍♀️

2 pics. My Censored Response & What I was responding to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
23 June, 12:08
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Listen ok Im trying to help you out.

Thats the military checking you.
Youre not there to speak like that and call yourself a representative in Gods army.

Which one you wanna be?

Look at how youre speaking in the public space.

Look.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 June, 12:14
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Yeah. I don’t live in fear and I call it as I see it!

This White Woman is exactly the problem in America! I was rhe ONLY WHITE person in my Classroom of 28-32 First graders!! They Did NOT See Color, I do Not See Color, so when I see people spreading the Color Lie, I will speak Up!!

Sitting back and caring about what a Woke Military thinks of my Tweets, is Not Fighting for Freedom Of Speech and the Truth!

You can go ahead and Hide out, but I will never live like that! I fight for my children and EVERY Child on Earth!

23 June, 12:16
Calling people morons on social media is getting you NOWHERE Sis.
Do you trust God to fight for you?
Do you?
I dont blame you for wanting to stand up. But doing it the way youre doing it isnt the right way to go about it. Read the art of war by Sun Tzu, itll give you some insight on battle tactics and approach. There's much to be studied when it comes to this stuff.
Please listen to me, I used to get nuked all the time for doing the same thing. I learned the hard way. Please take my advice. I was THERE.

=)

23 June, 12:27
We will have to agree to disagree, or not!

I do not normally “name call” but I read this woman’s previous tweets. ANYONE who calls DJT a Racist, is an Enemy to me! I was responding to the previous tweet by an obvious Patriot!

A. You are missing the point of my Post on AU. (it was in regards to the extreme censoeing on twitter.

B. I was not looking for opinions on what I tweeted. Moron and Pathological Liar, are not reasons to Censor! IMHO. 👍

23 June, 12:35
You still dont see it. The military is in control. Youre in boot camp. They want you to get your act together. So do it.

or keep getting banned until you figure it out.
take the hard way whatever

23 June, 12:43
There are 2 militaries at this point. The one I care about, does not care if I call someone who is a moron, a moron. They have bigger fish to fry.

My brother from another mother is Ex Special Ops.. Delta Force (and Green Beret), he is still contracted and working for our Freedom as a World! So I’m good on understanding the Military, I currently trust right now. 👍

It’s all good! Thanks for your concern!

23 June, 12:47
Youre a digital soldier and we have our own digital branch now.
Please stop spewing verbal diarrhea everywhere and getting banned for it. Dont be a rookie.

23 June, 12:48
I am not banned! Thanks for your concern.

I am not a Rookie, either! 🤣

Time to move on now! 👍

Yes you are a rookie. Youre caught up in politics and 3D bullshit!

wake up!
12:49 PM - Jun 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it