Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 June, 12:26
Going to have to lower APL if all this winning continues.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
We need a separate VKPL and APL...I have a vibe that there is quite a difference between the 2.

Some may find comfort in the VKPL
Just sayin'
12:46 PM - Jun 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 June, 01:31
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
VKPL is at maybe a 2.7 and that is mostly because good people are actually suffering during this show.

Things get brighter (in my mind) in 2023. Collectively hoping that we can make it our reality.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 June, 01:07
Agree with you! And the prophet Hank Kunneman said a couple of years ago that some January would be known as "Justice January," then "Fury February," and that by March we'd be out celebrating in the streets! Combining that with Kim Clement's prophecy about the seasons (hot summer, some will fall in the fall, hypnotic November, and a happy Christmas), it really does seem like we're rolling into all this now -- and that 2023 will be glorious!!❤️🙏

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
27 June, 12:46
though 2023 may well be the timing - it is important to change now. 2023 will feel like now. its always now. cant we see?

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
23 June, 12:51
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I agree. These are very different measures.