John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
A BEACH PHOTO FROM THE 1970S.
NO ONE SIGNIFICANTLY OVERWEIGHT.
What on earth is in our food new, and why aren't we demanding to know?
12:46 PM - Jun 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Exnavypatriot in this post can reply
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
23 June, 08:00
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
GMO’s Round Up, plastic, soy, low fat and not fat products, fructose, natural flavor, preservatives, fake food: fake cheese, fake chicken and fake pink slime hamburger to name a few

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
23 June, 01:03
....plus a modicum of modesty.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
23 June, 01:01
It’s all that processed welfare cheese!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
23 June, 12:59
Fast Food. My step daughter and her 2 girls eat fast food every day and all over 300 lbs. Health problems follow all 3 of them. My parents did not allow us to eat Fast Food when we were growing up so my sisters and I have maintained the same weight since our youth.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
23 June, 12:57
It is such a literal drag.[They] were always trying to mess with our vehicles.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
23 June, 12:55
No processed food back then!! We need to go back to how our grandparents did things!! I wonder if thats why they were targeting the older generations with covid!!

John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
23 June, 12:56
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
undoubtedly. Our elders knew how to live from the land. Not expect handouts.