Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
23 June, 07:12
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
26 June, 12:52
In response New Years Day to her Publication
🤣🤣So true!! You and me both.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
23 June, 03:53
45💥
& lots of 23s 👀

LeLe John @Grace1125
23 June, 02:22
could explain the fatigue

Robin B777 @BarneyBear777
23 June, 02:21
During the times of massive white pulses, do you have serious sleep issues ? I find that I do.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
23 June, 02:48
In response Robin B777 to her Publication
yea 100% . i seem to get energy from the pulses ive noticed. when its mainly red/green, i feel so heavy like there’s pressure on my whole body pushing me down and disconnecting me from mysef

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 June, 02:19
Angels among us.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
23 June, 02:52
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Reminds me of one of my Favorite somgs i play on repeat when im feeling the vibes!

https://youtu.be/YYMMg7bUU...