AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 June, 09:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dub Hawkins @tazman63
23 June, 10:31
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
These nurses are not leaving the profession, they are working for companies of home care providers, for more money. their intrest isnt for patient care, but for monetary reasons for gain. i speak from experience with these people. they took a oath to not harm, but dont care,and in many cases to advocate being judge, and jury to the fate they believe is within their power to be executioner of whom ever they deem undesirable, and guilty by their standards of opinion. plain and simple they knowingly do explicitly horrendous acts on people as cowards hoping not to get caught, then blame others for their evil actions!! you either know and agree, or you DONT, either way, the truth will set you free, and thats my truth. im unashamed for speaking my truth!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot @EyeQtest
I personally know three nurses, two physician assistants, 4 out of 5 have completely walked-away from entire medical profession. one still wears masks everyday and in car alone!
10:51 AM - Jun 23, 2022
In response Dub Hawkins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EyeQtest in this post can reply
Dub Hawkins @tazman63
23 June, 11:23
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
some cant escape their guilt and try running or hiding from the fear people are awake and will know of what they did, guilty of crimes against humanity!!