Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
Cattle being murdered, people being murdered, babies and children having to get a jab................. Food plants - burning down... how many now? Oh but TRUST IN THE PLAN? So how much longer guys do we hold the line and trust the plan? While we sit here and have $5.50 a gallon gas? I just put $75 in my truck and don't even have 3/4's full.................. I just spent $110 at the grocery store and have hardly anything... I am eatting 1 MAYBE 2 meals a day, working full time - having to work OT with seizures......... BUT TRUST IN THE PLAN......... The stress is going to kill me alone, but TRUST IN THE PLAN......... 3 things will kill me right now - not enough sleep, too much stress and another seizure... This shyt is putting me in the ground all because of "TRUST IN THE PLAN".............................................. 1 meal a day now, and I make $19.50 an hour now...................................... "Trust in the plan"......................
09:41 AM - Jun 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by LyndaJ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lynda Jeffs, click on at the bottom under it