Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Message over Messenger
Don't be so quick to cut other people down and insult them, to the point that you might miss something important for your path. Personally I value and appreciate people who are highly aware of their self worth but are also highly humble and never look down on anyone else.
[4462]
09:17 AM - Jun 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
23 June, 09:28
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
This is similar to 'what if' questions.

'What if' you did this, added that, tried this, or took away that in what you are doing at last once to see if things work easier, are more productive, are more appealing, etc.

'What if' also bring ideas to the table and crates a 'free-for-all' brain session; they're a lot more productive than shooting things down after haring them, or saying what one has to/must do because I 'know better.'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
23 June, 10:11
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
That "I know better" attitude prevents people from learning wisdom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
23 June, 09:18
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication