Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
The National Space Intelligence Center will be established and led by the Space Force’s newest unit, Space Delta 18, during a ceremony at the Nutter Center in Dayton, Ohio, June 24 at 10 a.m

Interesting logo.
08:18 PM - Jun 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
23 June, 04:27
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Hummmm ... dunno bout dat !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
23 June, 08:02
I think we're ALL a little uncomfortable with the LOGO because of the Pharaoh Head but that's because we've all been raised in the Matrix of CONTROLLED RELIGION...We have been lied too so much that we have no idea of our true history....And we were "warned" about and taught there would be False Prophets to come etc...Were the Egyptians right? Is Jesus on board with this? LOL Who the f*ck knows??? All I know is that is a Pharoah head on our Space Force Logo and that is not just a cool symbol I can tell you that...That my friend says it all! We have A LOT OF CATCHING UP TO DO! And, please, fundemental Christians, go easy on this because you have no idea how much we've been lied too...Soon we'll all find out I believe!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
23 June, 07:41
I am not sure what I think about this, but nothing is what it seems.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 June, 07:23
Don't care for the symbol of the pharaoh's head atop the globe

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
23 June, 07:14
Odd they are hosting it at the Nutter Center. That’s a big venue located down the road from Wright Patterson AFB.

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
23 June, 07:14
NOTHING can STOP what IS COMMING

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
23 June, 07:50
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
Thats the first thing i noticed. Feeling uncertain about the logo though.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
22 June, 10:58
Well now that symbol looks like the pin that the Star Trek show actors use on there suits.
On the show they press the pin to connect with the Ship to beam them up or to speak to each other. Now isn't that interesting!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 June, 09:13
That's awkward.

bNatura @bNatura
22 June, 08:38
Maybe Im super wrong but I hope they have found the way to send back the parasitic entity and close any portal worm door gate whatever is it, locked it forever

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 June, 08:31
memories of King Tut, wtf