Martin Geddes @martingeddes
For some reason none of my liberal friends write to me to gloat over how much better things are under Biden. 🤔
08:12 PM - Jun 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ken Mac @KenMac
23 June, 11:38
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
You must mean the Demented Pervert, aka The Rutabaga, as the great historian Larry Schweikart has nicknamed him. 😀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
23 June, 10:54
LIBERAL FRIENDS?????? WHAT ARE THEY?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
23 June, 10:41
ignorance is bliss

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
23 June, 10:39
had this 2y delta pop up after i read this and thought of you lol

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
23 June, 01:14
Thank God----and Biden

Simon Cooper @Scooper134
22 June, 08:51
For some reason none of my friends write to me or talk to me when i try to tell them what really is going on :) Me - i will die alone on this flat plane knowing that Trump won the election in 2020 and that JFK is alive, it's 23/06/2022 01:50am in the UK, i hope and pray i'm right, if i'm wrong then so be it, something tells me GODS plans are so much bigger, IT IS WRITTEN X

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
22 June, 08:46
give ‘em time, they’ll be asking you to explain what’s going on

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
22 June, 08:20
😂😂😂

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
22 June, 08:13
Ha, Same here Martin ! Libs are quiet. Not bragging of all that Building Back Better This jerk is doing.