Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
yesterday was my 55th birthday..wow. And today was one of my hardest days at work..just coming here for some love ❤️ I need it today
05:54 PM - Jun 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Itsyoadrienne in this post can reply
Nunya Business @AAug22
23 June, 11:28
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
((Hugs))

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
23 June, 08:03
God bless you and keep you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emand Lio @Emandlio
23 June, 07:58
Best wishes ❤️

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
23 June, 06:01
❤️

Just Me!!!! @Sunshine6886
23 June, 05:54
happy belated birthday! hour the rest of the week is richly blessed and full of a surprise or two.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
23 June, 03:03
Always Much Love Sent To You.

Happy Birthday
Happy Today
Happy Yesterday And Tomorrow

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 June, 02:11
happy late birthday adrienne🎂🎂🎂sorry today was not good, but praying your tomorrow will be full if sunshine💛

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
23 June, 01:18
Happy 55th Birthday to you, 55 here also 💛

Siguel retinaz @bartinez
23 June, 12:06
Trump's gold card has been officially announced on Fox News.🚨

We are honored to be part of a great history where every true patriot gets $ 5000 + every month, free food, free fuel and many other privileges with gold cards. 💳
The Trump card will be approved by the big American banks as the ONLY GOLD CARD and will change HISTORY! 🇺🇸

🛒Official site to order:⬇️

https://bit.ly/PatriotMemb...
https://bit.ly/PatriotMemb...

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
22 June, 11:59
💚🌟💚

Iam Mie @iammiele
22 June, 11:53
🎂prayers, love and happiest of birthdays despite your crappy day...hope it's better now!

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
22 June, 11:39
Happy Birthday, Adrienne !
I hope your day was filled with Love & Laughter !

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
22 June, 11:37
55 is a good number especially here! I hope your day and week get better and Happy Birthday! 🎂🎈🎶🥳

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
22 June, 11:36
Happy Birthday, patriot ❤️ Hang in there!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 June, 11:22
55 equals JFK Jr. in simple gematria.
The Best Is Yet To Come. 🎂

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
22 June, 10:23
Happy Birthday Patriot 🎊🎉🎈 🙌🏻

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 June, 09:49
happy birthday 🥳

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 June, 09:49
happy birthday 🥳❤️🎉

Twentytwo GardenStreet @22GardenStreet
22 June, 09:40
😍Sending even more love to you!

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
22 June, 09:27
Happy Birthday Adrienne - YouTube

Happy Birthday Adrienne

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
22 June, 10:05
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
😍

Green 8700 @Green8700
22 June, 09:05
Oh my gosh I’m reading all the beautiful wishes sent your way And goodness it really put me in a good mood thank you lol And I was in a great mood to begin with…see what your birthday did thank you. 😊❤️🙏

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
22 June, 09:02
I know we can only offer words and birthday memes but the whole anon army is wishing you the most happiest of birthdays!!

Green 8700 @Green8700
22 June, 09:01
Ahhh I saw your post and then went to find something nice for you and then I couldn’t find you again lol well here you are happy birthday beautiful.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
22 June, 08:18
Happy Birthday and many many more :)
Adrienne may your LOVE overflow until it surrounds you completely!

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
22 June, 08:09
Happy Birthday.... cheer up, I'll always be 2 years older than you!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
22 June, 08:06
Happy birthday! Lots of love for you. You know you can always come here for support.
WWG1WGA WW!

Judy Anonette @biju
22 June, 08:05
Happy Birthday!

Judy Anonette @biju
Happy Birthday!

Judy Anonette @biju
Happy Birthday!

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
22 June, 08:02
God knows your name🙏🏻