Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
22 June, 09:05
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
22 June, 08:36
TEXANS FOLLOW SAME LOGIC AS PEOPLE ON DONBASS...

WHY THEY HAVE TO FEED ALL THOSE MORONS IN DEMOCRATIC STATES?

FIRST ALWAYS SECESSED RICHEST STATES

AND LIKE SNOWBALL EFFECT, MANY OTHERS WILL FOLLOW TEXAS TO BUILD MORE EFFICIENT STATE OF THEIR FOREFATHERS, CLEANSED FROM MASONIC SCUMBAGS.

ONLY PROBLEM (AGAIN SAME AS WITH UKRAINE) IS WHICH STATE COULD AFFORD TO FEED NUCLEAR WARHEAD SILOS😁😁😁

ON THE END OF A DAY US CONFEDERATION FINALLY WIN USA CIVIL WAR WITHOUT FIRING A SHOT.

GENERAL LEE, GENERAL JACKSON WILL BE REINSTALLED AND JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED AND I FINALLY COULD VISIT SAFE PART OF USA
😁😁😁
https://youtu.be/rQ1YQCMX_...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
22 June, 09:55
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
an eleven star flag is not out of the question.

https://www.usflagstore.co...

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 June, 08:01
I think the “game plan” is to give each State back their power (i.e Abortion) like the Real Constitution clearly stated.

Living in Texas, we have heard this threat as long as we can remember! 🤦‍♀️

I have a question though... Does EVERY state have a Pledge that they also make their students say right after they say the Pledge to the American Flag? Or is that just Texas?

Jay James @birdmanjay
22 June, 06:51
Irritates the hell out of me every time I see this article. The equivalent of threatening to take your ball and go home. Im sure its just posturing...Its too stupid to be real

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
22 June, 05:48
I guess the question is....secede from the defunct corporation? Or secede altogether? If they became a state in 1845...where did that put them? Legally speaking? I'm not great with all the dates and such...