Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 June, 03:51
I am convinced my dead cat has entered Classified when it ran away.
The whole family agrees on this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
22 June, 10:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So did Milo die or Classified? Seems like Milo is now Classified.

Yet is anything really Classified? WE have it all, access to it all.

All things hidden and done in secret will be brought to LIGHT.
Blunt & Direct Time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 June, 11:26
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Milo died then Classified ran away the same night. When Classified came back it's acting more like Milo. Very affectionate. Likes outside. Friend to dog. These are traits that Classified didn't have but Milo did. Now Classified has them.

#SoulJump

Bee Bee @BxAx17
22 June, 11:35
Where do you think Classified soul is now?

22 June, 11:37
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
It shows itself. Like she has 2 personalities now.

TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
Ok, So.. I had Triplets, all 100% healthy! The Evils of this world gave my beautiful daughter Katherine MRSA -staph (I called her Petunia! 🤷‍♀️ still don’t know why). She died at 5 weeks old!

👉👉SO... The NICU Doctor gave me a Book called the “Destiny of Souls”! The Book says that when Babies Die (others as well) but Babies will come back to a Close Family Member or Friend so they can continue their Souls purpose with the Chosen souls they are to be with!!

I believe what you are saying 100%!!!! ENJOY and ACKNOWLEDGE! ❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️ She was NOT finished with you all yet!!

I love knowing this, thanks for sharing!! Gives us all HOPE in our own Lives! 🙏
12:02 PM - Jun 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
22 June, 10:44
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
All connected! 🙌❤️♾️

Vicki Lord @Vlord
22 June, 03:23
Congrats, and 🙏🏻 for you and Perunia!
Amazing story.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 June, 03:37
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
Helped me realize that we are in a Win/Win.. we have loved ones here but someday we will ALL be there! So either place is fine with Me! Just Bloom where we are planted, until we get picked for Heaven!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 June, 02:12
I'm sorry for your loss. Losing a child is unfathomable.

I do understand what you're saying. I have memory of my twin brother since the womb. He died at over 3 months in to our mom's pregnancy. I always knew, but wasn't confirmed until 20 years ago. I found his reincarnation 12 years ago. We have never met, but he had a big impact on my life.

We instantly know our soul family. They come and go as needed.

Out of body experiences happen as well, usually associated with NDEs.

I hope your daughter will be with you in this life again.💙

22 June, 02:33
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Amazing Story! Yes you know when you meet someone in your Soul Family! Did you always feel as if someone was missing until you found out?

I am so glad you were able to meet up with him again! 🙏

Yes, she is with me! My 11:11’s (pretty much twice a day), I credit to her each time! She is always around! I can even ask for a sign and almost instantly I meet someone named Katherine or something comes up about Triplets, Petunia’s (her nickname) or her bday 12/22! also License Plates with her initials! So don’t be surprised if you get an obvious Sign from a Loved one today, She pulls other people’s family into her Game of Heaven Winks! 🤣😂🤣. Serioulsy! She does! 🤷‍♀️

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
22 June, 02:05
I have lost many loved ones in my life, but for those of you who have lost a child....May our Heavenly Father bless you all, may His perpetual light shine upon you, ALWAYS.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 June, 12:54
Sorry for your loss 👶😇💞

I totally resonate with this...

My parents had a baby boy before I was born, his name was Darren & he died at 3 days.
Years ago in my late teens I had a vivid dream of my family at a family reunion, as we lined up to have our photo taken, a boy appeared between me & my older brother, yet he was standing half in me & half out. When I woke up I knew it was Darren showing me that he reincarnated into me. I told my Mama & she had a look of knowing on her face, then she hugged me & we cried tears of joy 💞

22 June, 01:28
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
CHILLS!! Amazing!! Wow! 💕

A Mom knows!! 🙏❤️

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
22 June, 12:21
I am so sorry for the loss of your precious baby girl🙏💛😇😇

I always believe that when someone passes they usually come back as a pet . so they can be by your side , be there for every moment you need a warm kiss or cuddle . when my mom passed away this cat just showed up at my door pregnant. she had 6 babies and she never left . we got her fixed and shes an infoor cat . she reminds me of my mom so much with how she acts . 💛🙏

22 June, 12:31
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
That is So Funny, I believe it 100%! My Twin sister adopted a Dog after our Dad died and his eyes and demanor were and still are So Much like our Dad! Amazing! We always commented how he must be channeling through!

Life is such a Mystery and I know God has a sense of Humor! 🙏🙏🤣. Our Bodies are just Meat Suits for our Souls, they can be in any Form apparently!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 June, 12:20
Nana has heard this before as well.
Not at all sure that my last grandson now 3.5 is not also my last Son's soul. My daughter thinks it possible too because of the way he acts already. You would not believe the similarities.

22 June, 12:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Oh I believe this 100%! What a Blessing for you! Eternal Life in more than one way! 🥰😍🙏

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 June, 05:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Lovely, very happy for you

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 June, 12:11
I lost my Son at 1 month! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

22 June, 12:14
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Could contribute to why we are SO awake! 🙏❤️

LeLe John @Grace1125
22 June, 12:06
i lost my son…i understand 💛

22 June, 12:15
In response LeLe John to her Publication
Could contribute to why we are SO awake! 🙏❤️