Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 June, 03:51
I am convinced my dead cat has entered Classified when it ran away.
The whole family agrees on this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
22 June, 10:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So did Milo die or Classified? Seems like Milo is now Classified.

Yet is anything really Classified? WE have it all, access to it all.

All things hidden and done in secret will be brought to LIGHT.
Blunt & Direct Time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 June, 11:26
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Milo died then Classified ran away the same night. When Classified came back it's acting more like Milo. Very affectionate. Likes outside. Friend to dog. These are traits that Classified didn't have but Milo did. Now Classified has them.

#SoulJump

Bee Bee @BxAx17
22 June, 11:35
Where do you think Classified soul is now?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
It shows itself. Like she has 2 personalities now.
11:37 AM - Jun 22, 2022
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
23 June, 12:27

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
22 June, 03:31
0'd with you on this photo/phone call.

Originally posted at 12:10 PM
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
22 June, 03:07
Gemini

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
22 June, 01:26
Sounds like a Starseed.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
22 June, 12:59
You’ll have to change her name to Sybil

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
22 June, 12:36
according to hubby the cat is female so it will have more than one personality.....he thinks he is funny!😜

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
22 June, 12:23
Our Lucy was killed in June of '21. Adopted little foster cat Bucky in August '21 as a replacement for Pirate who had been killed the previous year '20.

Bucky acts like both Pirate and Lucy at different times. I think they come back through Bucky to let us know all is okay and don't mourn but remember the fun. If I had to pick, Bucky is more like Lucy overall.

Weren't you the one who intimated there is much more to cats than meets the eye? Classified/Milo and Bucky/Lucy hint this is true.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
22 June, 12:06
I've seen this with a couple of my cats. They take on personalities of a deceased cat that I was fond of. I always wondered if there was something to this.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
22 June, 12:03
Exactly my point.😉

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 June, 12:02
Ok, So.. I had Triplets, all 100% healthy! The Evils of this world gave my beautiful daughter Katherine MRSA -staph (I called her Petunia! 🤷‍♀️ still don’t know why). She died at 5 weeks old!

👉👉SO... The NICU Doctor gave me a Book called the “Destiny of Souls”! The Book says that when Babies Die (others as well) but Babies will come back to a Close Family Member or Friend so they can continue their Souls purpose with the Chosen souls they are to be with!!

I believe what you are saying 100%!!!! ENJOY and ACKNOWLEDGE! ❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️ She was NOT finished with you all yet!!

I love knowing this, thanks for sharing!! Gives us all HOPE in our own Lives! 🙏

Vicki Lord @Vlord
22 June, 03:23
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Congrats, and 🙏🏻 for you and Perunia!
Amazing story.

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
22 June, 10:44
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
All connected! 🙌❤️♾️

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
22 June, 11:49
like a Gemini!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 June, 11:42
💥💥✨

1776 ... @IGG1776
22 June, 11:41
Milo's job wasn't done yet...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 June, 11:40
Are animal souls different from humans?
Do they have more of an over soul?
A soul that is a group collective type soul in each species?

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 June, 12:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🙂Did you hear Kryon yesterday?

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 June, 12:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Kryon July 2022 - The Storm! - YouTube

Welcome to the Kryon And LeeThis Channel is an esoteric spiritual site featuring channeled information from Kryon, a loving angelic entity. You are looking a...