Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
04 July, 12:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Cornyn is not Texan. 🤬🤡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
03 July, 09:01
i hope this turns out to be some major career killers and the retire may it be in getmo if need be or

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
03 July, 09:01
Burr and Tillis need to GO!!

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
22 June, 01:22

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
22 June, 11:23
When Indiana is asked the question,..."Hoosier Senator"? The answer will be,... "NOT Todd Young". Be careful what you wish for traitors. Me thinkest thou hath shiteth in thine own nest.

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
04 July, 12:44
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
this is not the only reason to get rid of him, but it should be. if he was in my district I'd have voted him out last time. oh and our governor needs to go with him.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
22 June, 10:44
traitors ALL

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 June, 10:16
get rid of these rinos!

screw graham and mcconnell!