Dan Auito @DanUSCG
Todays Out The Door Price: which includes the sellers premium is around $28! Let’s just say for every one hundred contracts trading on silver today, that they actually only have 1 ounce of the commodity on hand if it was actually to be physically delivered! It’s Rigged.

At Top right hand corner of the chart here
https://www.usdebtclock.or... You’ll find
these numbers fluctuating daily.

Do the marh! $28 vs $1905 Upon Reset and true valuation!

P.S. Silver Eagles are Currency, so there is no tax when you exchange them for metals backed Treasury Dollars in the future! 😎
09:26 AM - Jun 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
22 June, 10:08
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I put every penny scraped up towards xrp ......hmmmm......sooo I need to keep scraping away and buy some silver.....how much time u estimate ?? 🙏❤️ I need to help out a lot of furry creatures and some family/friends ofcourse

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 June, 11:01
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
That’s the Gazillian Dollar Question Rachel.
Values are starting to stabilize now compared to a year ago! 👇😎👍
No time like the present, physical assets won’t be getting any cheaper now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
22 June, 07:56
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
"This is not financial advice."
1) Start with generic silver/gold. More bang for buck. 2) Get the largest ounce/grams your fiat money can afford. Bigger discount. 3) Diversify your portfolio with real metal assets (aka real money). 4) When the old, corrupted banking system falls, you will have the true value of money. Or the very least, close to it (simplistic summary). Hopefully.
Even having an ounce of silver in your possession and you are ahead of the game. example: