Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 June, 06:36
"They lied about *everything*" becomes easier to deal with if you frame it as comedy rather than tragedy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 10:48
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
My new red pill starter line is "Barbra Bush was a Man."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
21 June, 04:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Maybe the TGender Agenda been going on much longer than we are aware of?

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
I understand now why men need to grope women. Have to be sure they're talking to a woman. Before flirting better be sure. 😁
01:53 AM - Jun 22, 2022
In response Hang Nail to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Earthling2 in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
22 June, 02:18
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
Remember that little scandal with Pres. Trump with the remark he said with Billy Bush about grabbing them by the pu$$y. That is exactly what he meant. That is the only way to find out if they are male or female.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
22 June, 02:34
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Thanks, I was thinking about him. 🙏