Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Iā€™m no one @Iam4truth
26 June, 12:08
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Kim, thanks for always being such a source of positive energy on AU. šŸ’ž you bring good vibes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 June, 12:15
In response Iā€™m no one to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
26 June, 11:31
i have been searching for answers from others even when i am being shown overand over how i need to rely on my own discernment that God gifted me with. have to learn to trust myself fully! šŸ˜Š

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
26 June, 11:28
...ready for this fraud šŸ‘‡šŸ» to end and begin the global healing process āœØšŸ•ŠāœØ

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ā˜€ļø donated @PrayingPatriotMom
23 June, 12:06
Amen! Truth.
Romans 12:2: Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

bNatura @bNatura
22 June, 01:36
so necessary! and you Kim thank you!!!!!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
22 June, 01:07
This is so true!
Follow ur intuition to know whats true.
Comfy. šŸøšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ™ŒšŸ¼

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 June, 12:57
ā¤ļøšŸ™šŸ’„šŸ‘