Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 June, 07:31
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Are you talking about, or is he rather, talking about the code in the Bible that is there? Known since I was little about that. Asked the Lord why some seemed to say in areas the same things. And in my spirit, told me the CODE is in the bible, and computers would open it up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
22 June, 12:22
This is MINDBLOWING crazy , i got goosebumps when he said that 🙏❤️💛🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
22 June, 02:23
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
still got them!!!!

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
21 June, 10:27
Each Hebrew word has a transliteration in English... But do a translation goes a step deeper into English expanding our understanding further.

https://bible-codes.org/Na...

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
21 June, 10:38
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
This is a good example of translating Names to English for deeper understanding instead of the names just being transliterated.

Another example... Bethlehem is the transliteration into English letter for letter. But Bethlehem translated into English means "House Of Bread". Yeshua Messiah is born in House Of Bread And IS The Bread Of Life... And More. I find it very, very cool.
Awesome way God talks to us.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
21 June, 10:18
yes thats why looking at (scanning) certain combinations of hebrew letters is actually healing and preventative to the body.
amazing!

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
21 June, 10:06
. ❤️

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
21 June, 10:04
i recommend all of Gregg Braden s books. that from God DNA code

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
21 June, 10:01
So cool!! ❤️

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
21 June, 10:00
Do you 'remember' this?
you should.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
21 June, 10:23
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
i think of Jacob's Ladder when I look at your DNA Strand.

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
21 June, 09:56
We Are GodSparks 💞

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
21 June, 10:07

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Ginko Leaves

Ginko Biloba = Supports Memory And
Mental Focus.

Plus Now They Are Saying Ginko Heals From Yucky Covid Crap.

I Have Had Ginko In My Life Since The '80's.