Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
I sure could use prayer right from other brothers and sisters in Christ right now. Thank you.

Even when you are old, I will take care of you, even when you have gray hair, I will carry you. I made you and I will support you; I will carry you and rescue you.
Isaiah 46:4
07:28 PM - Jun 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by RRLeath in this post can reply
Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
21 June, 08:53
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Whatever the need, Lord please help this sister in what she needs, I pray YOUR WILL, oh Lord, to be done. Help her pray for YOUR WILL and know it is the way to always pray. YOUR PLANS are unknown for us, and with anyone we interact with let YOU be seen by her. I pray this for my Sister Daughter of the KIng. Indeed we are Daughters and Sons of YOU...We are Blessed and Highly Valued. Thank You LORD, let her feel YOUR precense and the path YOU will lead her to. In JESUS name Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
21 June, 08:21
all I know is that God Knows whats best for you even if it hurts now , God knows why even when you ignore the results , God knows the end of the problem even when you are guessing and worried , God knows it will be OK even when you are crying now . Trust His plan even when you cant hear , see or touch The will of God . blessings sister

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
21 June, 08:21
all I know is that God Knows whats best for you even if it hurts now , God knows why even when you ignore the results , God knows the end of the problem even when you are guessing and worried , God knows it will be OK even when you are crying now . Trust His plan even when you cant hear , see or touch The will of God . blessings sister

Sista Sue @SC18835410
21 June, 08:16
praying for you right now…in this moment and in the next! 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Cee Bear @CBear
21 June, 08:04
You are in my prayers. ❤️🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 June, 08:01
May God bless you beyond measure and fulfill your needs. 🙏❤️

Charissma _15 @Riley
21 June, 08:01
This song became a very powerful prayer for me....❤️

https://youtu.be/jJAuF-GK0...
David Leonard-"I will wait" Lyric Video - YouTube

all rights belong to the owner. No copyright intended

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
21 June, 07:55
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE OFFER UP PRAYERS FOR YOUR DAUGHTER TO MEET HER NEEDS AND SURROUND HER IN YOUR EVER LOVING ARMS OF LOVE LIGHT GRACE AND MERCY LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 June, 07:53
Prayers to you and your loved ones, may your family be together in spirit with the intention to heal and support each other, in Jesus name, Amen.

Charissma _15 @Riley
21 June, 07:51
🙏❤️🙏

Celery Juicer @Emme
21 June, 07:50
🙏🏼🙏🏼💕

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
21 June, 07:49
Second time I heard this verse today.

J J Larr @3JJL
21 June, 07:48
🙏🙏🙏

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
21 June, 07:47
Sending prayers!

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻Praying for you! 🤍🤍🤍

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
🙏🙏🙏

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 June, 07:46
Praying without ceasing!!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
21 June, 07:45
Praying for you my sweet sister in Christ. Much love.🙏❤️

Ana Tate @Anatated
21 June, 07:42
Abba, we thank You for making us family. You assure us that You delight in us. We ask that now, Your beloved daughter would feel Your presence. Give her comfort and strength. Grant her peace to know that she is not abandoned. You do not leave us as orphans. Move the people that you have prepared to reach out and walk this part of the path with her. We come to you in the name of Yeshua. Jesus, the name above all names. Amen

Teresa Cooper @Terisa
sending prayers

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
21 June, 07:35
Praying for you, Sister 🙏🏼🤍🕊