COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Jupiter Ascending is the greatest “Disclozure” film ever made, for Starseeds and Lightworkers and other people who want to truly understand our existence here on Earth.
For awake people, it’s the highest level movie ever made, because it reveals everything, including the ET agenda, artificial life forms, and how easily they can erase and block memories from the Human mind. But more so, contracts, and how ancient contracts are used outside of Earth, and on other planets.
Also, see: “The Adjustment Bureau,” with Matt Damon and Emily Blunt.
Watch these 2 movies immediately, and watch them multiple times. Look at all the clues. Listen to every single word. They reveal so much. These movies can completely change your understanding of reality, because they are real films, written as fiction..
The concepts may be slightly inaccurate, but they are 80% accurate, And that’s huge. Similar to the revolutionary first “Matrix” film. Link to Telegram.
06:31 PM - Jun 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
22 June, 05:30
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
a neutral observance = open to information and opinions
Question: This movie and others can also be mind control. First comes the movies then comes the belief : all steps controlled? Movies are propaganda, all of them. Media spreads the ideas far and wide in small ways and then bigger ones.

the book 1984 was CIA material using fear, then slowly the clamps on freedom were applied "just like all predictive programming" it is shown first, then fear spreads while controlling people more and more, "as expected"????

WE are mesmerized and love our imaginations more than life itself.

From taking steps back I see this too is how beliefs are changed, the ones "they" want changed.
Its bigger than we think

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Simon Evans @Insider
21 June, 10:49
A review of this movie
https://youtu.be/Myt9YAE6y...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Simon Evans @Insider
21 June, 10:49
A review of this movie

Simon Evans @Insider
21 June, 10:48
A review of this movie

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
21 June, 09:24
The reason why it's "similar to the revolutionary first 'Matrix' film" is bc it was written and directed by the same Wachowski siblings. (FYI- who have apparently been seduced into the transgender universe from brothers Larry and Andy to sisters Lana and Lilly, respectively.) The reason for the partial disclosure, and plenty of confusing dis-info, is bc they are now totally controlled and on a short leash from now on.....

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
22 June, 05:38
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
I'm ignorant of most movies, your comment interests me. 👍🐸

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 June, 09:17
MUST WATCH - people may be surprised at how close they are to us.... I had my second meeting with a Galactic friend last night....so enlightening ...and confirmed so much for me. Many of the topics listed - were spoken.

David Spiegel @dspiegel
21 June, 07:36
I couldn't agree more. Probably why Sci-fi has always been at the top of my list. Loved these reality movies.