Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 June, 06:36
"They lied about *everything*" becomes easier to deal with if you frame it as comedy rather than tragedy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 10:48
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
My new red pill starter line is "Barbra Bush was a Man."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
Maybe the TGender Agenda been going on much longer than we are aware of?
04:27 PM - Jun 21, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 1015SweetOnon in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
23 June, 08:55
In response Hang Nail to his Publication
I'm sorry to sound dense, but how do you know these four people are all men?

Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
23 June, 11:40
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
I don't think "dense" is the right word choice. I remember my parents saying..Eleanor R was one ugly woman that looked like a man , but never heard them say she was not a woman. This is where one has to decide something for themselves. Type in your search engine Val-Kill Eleanor close personal friends. Or look at the copyrighted images on this site:
https://www.alamy.com/stoc...

Maybe you might come to the conclusion that the TG agenda has now come into full fruition of turning the last two generations into acceptance after a century or who knows how long before? Mary Todd Lincoln is looking kind of interesting in her portraits. All the daguerreotypes and early photography of my gg grandmothers (though they may have lived a hardscrabble existence) still look like women and not football linebackers.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 June, 11:26
T? or Y? All men.

Aga Gie @AgaG
22 June, 03:19
I spoke to my friend's grandmother recently. She was on a sports team traveling around the world and said there were a few ,,women'' with dicks in sports in Russia in the 1960s an she aw it with her own eyes in the locker room...
Nothing new under the sun...

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
22 June, 01:53
I understand now why men need to grope women. Have to be sure they're talking to a woman. Before flirting better be sure. 😁

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
22 June, 02:18
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
Remember that little scandal with Pres. Trump with the remark he said with Billy Bush about grabbing them by the pu$$y. That is exactly what he meant. That is the only way to find out if they are male or female.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
22 June, 01:09
MOS DEF!