Liberty Jennja @Jennja
21 June, 12:30
I see VKs 👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
22 June, 05:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
21 June, 09:54
Question is, have you buzzed the tower...

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
21 June, 05:57
Hey VK ... @VincentKennedy

THANKS FOR BEING HERE !!!

True North @TrueNorthGirl
21 June, 04:19
😍🙏🏻🙌🏻🇺🇸

Josh Funk @J_L_F_87
21 June, 03:58
BLACK SWAN EVENT! LETS FOOKING GO PATRIOTS. BUCKLE UP! WWG1WGA! GOD WINS!

Kathy Mehal @KathyMehal
21 June, 03:31
Nice. I lso see you’ve stumbled upon a Black Swan… interesting. 🧐 😉

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 June, 03:24
Canadian squad has yer back.!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
21 June, 09:53
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
lmao love it

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
21 June, 03:21
Thank you Sir 🇺🇸
One Squad Under God
We appeal to you Lord that you will direct the path of each service member and inspire every decision made that affects our military.
We pray that our military gets the proper intelligence to get the job done. Godspeed and God Bless you all🙏

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 June, 03:15
Please be safe and pray for those in harms way as they continually protect and serve our great country.

🙏✝️🇺🇸🦅

#prayerteam

TS = 12:42 > 36 🪞 63 > 9 > 45.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
21 June, 02:27
And that TS mirror . . .

Tri Nity⍟ donated @Generator
21 June, 01:32
mayday extremely high drool factor

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 June, 01:17

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
21 June, 01:07
Peace be with you

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
21 June, 12:45
I want to turn a F-35 into a man cave.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 June, 12:50
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
I want to take an F35 to a city council meeting.