Only people mentioned by KristinMorgan in this post can reply
Elaine Helplessly Hoping @WhiteLightning
21 June, 04:41
In response Captain Morgan to her Publication
Most animals will also swell really bad also...if that is the case these cows must of been malnourished!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Lennox @Veritable
21 June, 01:31
I noticed the cattle were in blocks as the camera scanned past them. The first few blocks we saw, looked as though they were simply repeated. 🤨Reminded me of the old cartoons where the background scenery was on a loop

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
21 June, 01:28
Don't see to many dead cows out here but plenty of deer and they are consumed within a 24 hour period. nothing left but bones and antlers

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
21 June, 01:22
HOW IS POSSIBILITY, THAT ALL DEAD COWS HAVE ALL FOUR HOOFS STRETCHED UP TO HEAVEN? 🤔

WHEN COW DIE, ITS PRETTY NORMAL, THAT THEIR FINAL STAND WILL BE RANDOM, WHERE DEATH STRIKE THEM.

LOOK ON THAT VIDEO AGAIN AND LET ME KNOW.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
21 June, 02:00
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

"Rigor mortis[a] (Latin: rigor "stiffness", and mortis "of death"), or postmortem rigidity, is the third stage of death. It is one of the recognizable signs of death, characterized by stiffening of the limbs of the corpse caused by chemical changes in the muscles postmortem (mainly calcium) Typically, it lasts no longer than eight hours at "room temperature". 💝

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
21 June, 01:06
They are like us they like real meat I have been saying it since that video that these cows are all GMO the real cows got killed off during the MAD COWS DESEASE fakedemic and bill gates replaced them with GMO cows same as chickens and sheep they are all tainted and theses animals know it it is like when you put a lollypop on the floor next to ants and the ants avoid it because the lolly has a synthetic sugar base

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
21 June, 01:50
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Be they GMO or all Natural, the fact people over look is that they all Suffer, and I mean REALLY suffer😟, that to me is totally unacceptable, NO Innocent being should be made to suffer, it's totally unnecessary.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 June, 01:05
So... Does anyone know why that is??

Cause I don’t! 🙋‍♀️😜🤷‍♀️

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
21 June, 12:30
You are absolutely fooking right!

many years ago, I was vacationing at Estes Park in Colorado, showed us a movie of what happens when something dies, I was amazed how quickly the animal was consumed by nature, freaking amazing!