Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 June, 04:58
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
she looks like an alien 👽

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
21 June, 09:07
ME THINKS MASS MEDITATION/PRAYER ON JULY 4TH & 5TH MAY BE NECESSARY. I DONT KNOW HOW ELSE WE CHUCK A WRENCH IN IT, BUT I BELIEVE THIS IS WHAT THEY'RE ABOUT TO DO. ANONS, WE NEED TO ORGANIZE A COURSE OF ACTION THAT WILL PREVENT THIS. ('course if we could get someone to actually throw a wrench in it, thatd work too)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
21 June, 08:13
WONDER WHAT SATANIC HOLLIDAY JULY 5TH IS?

bNatura @bNatura
21 June, 08:27
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
maybe Wh are in control of every CERN place in Switzerland and France and there is nothing related with Satanism.

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
21 June, 06:08
damn, it’s necklace

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
21 June, 03:57

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 June, 03:40
From June 2, 2022
"CERN: this word will continually be in your news. Do not fear what it can do. I will destroy it for the whole world to see. No, nothing they have designed against you will stand in this time when My hand is moving against it all."

https://www.jgminternation...

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
21 June, 03:38
Hmm....

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
21 June, 08:18
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
TAPPING SPIRITUAL ENERGY

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
22 June, 06:02
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
Look at that beautiful Tiffany blue in the rainbow. GOD's blue. The hijacked rainbow doesn't have that color in it.

bNatura @bNatura
21 June, 01:53
So maybe this July 5th the energy, the frequencies of an unique timeline, the one that was originally for us is going to run calibrated/ concentrrated? Then September 3rd will be the time to military WW and disclosure start? Is that what I understood?

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
21 June, 01:40
I'll look forward to whatever it is she's talking about. I could barely understand a word she was saying.

arba happihr @arba
21 June, 03:39
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
She said,
Hold on Trump is coming back
🤣😂

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 June, 12:38
The woman who was President of RPI had something to do with CERN. The college paid her over 7 million dollars as a salary and she was tight with Soetoro.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
21 June, 12:31
THIS MOVIE IS MOST STUPID ONE I EVER PREDICTED... 😁😁😁

https://youtu.be/_oilmHSDC...

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
21 June, 12:28
What was the bible prediction about Geneva?

22 June, 05:05
In response Joe Qanada UM to his Publication
can't remember verbatim but it has a warning to stay away from it to the best of my recollection.

22 June, 05:08
Hard to search anything related because search engines only find bible studies in Geneva.

21 June, 12:27
Worries me a little but not too much. I trust the plan.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
21 June, 03:44
I'm a faith guy and trust and will keep it up, but everything is going in the crapper and how will it be salvageable? How can we trust ANY process? voting? I will vote. But unless we or some one storms the capitols of states like mine(GA) where the Governor and AG are owned by China and ARREST all the perpetrators ...why wouldn't our fall elections again all be rigged? We may be winning an info war ,but actions are happening that appear irreversible. Do we really need more bad news and bad events? Someones said the other day on here, "its all down hill from here". Down hill means we don't have to pedal ? heavy lifting done? but with out brakes to slow you going down hill, you are gone. Sorry I don't get it. tired of hearing about people I know dying

Olaf Koll @OlafK
21 June, 12:13
🙏wuuuuhuuuuuuschhhhhhhh

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
21 June, 12:04
It's long over due.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
21 June, 12:02

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 June, 12:00
I am looking forward to the day that CERN is obliterated!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
21 June, 11:58
GODs WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN, GODSPEED PATRIOTS

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
21 June, 11:56
Future proves past.
Past proves future.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
21 June, 11:53

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 June, 11:40
oh great..😒

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
21 June, 11:36
Hmmm😉is this the weapon [they] planned on to destroy hummanity?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 June, 11:45
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Maybe reversing 2012 now.

Lucky Lynn @LuckyLynn17
21 June, 11:31
I am expecting a lot to happen on July 5.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
21 June, 11:29
cern 👇

Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
21 June, 11:24
I'd love to get a close look at that CERN woman's necklace. Looks pretty satanic to me. Anyone witha blow-up view?

Maybe they'll open a portal straight to hell for themselves.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 June, 11:41
In response Manny Questions to his Publication
not very clear..

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
21 June, 11:22
What exactly do they think is going to happen when these atoms collide? What is the whole purpose of this? Their version and the real version.

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
21 June, 11:29
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
worm holes

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 June, 08:12
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
Opening doors that can't be shut - A.I. demons

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 June, 11:19
I hate even seeing that word CERN!

July 5th? 😳🤦‍♀️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 June, 11:19
Push back, counter balance.