Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
From Brian Cates on Telegram...

"🚨REVISED AND UPDATED!!!🚨

Due to new information, I have revised and updated yesterday's column.

I have also removed the paywall and made it free to read.

New FCC regulations took effect this March.

And the Democrats and their stupid one-sided J6 Committee, which has openly and publicly bragged it was specially formulated and designed to prevent Donald from from ever running for or holding a political office ever again, now appear to have walked into a trap.

And it was William Barr who did most of these FCC political broadcasting revisions.

SURPRISE! "
https://briancates.substac...
07:07 AM - Jun 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply
21 June, 10:01
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
@ConservChristy I saw you replied, but can't read your post... 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
21 June, 07:16
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Looks like we are going to be kept guessing about Barr's allegiance - maybe that is the idea?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 June, 07:40
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
I think it's just to wake up normies, IMHO Barr is a patriot playing an ungrateful roll, so many think he's bad and that is what they need, now he can talk about 2000 mules, cell phone data etc. how else were the going to get that in the MSM for the normies to hear about it..? 🙏

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
21 June, 09:30
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
David Straight said a long time ago that Barr is a white hat. He also said he wouldn’t allow anyone to speak badly about him. Looks like he’s right!