Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
30 November, 10:22
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I so believe this, when my kids were younger and not feeling well, I would always let them take a bath (to play in it) or insist they take a shower. I have always believed in it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM NJoy @NJoy
30 November, 10:54
You can use salt water to cleanse the energy body. If you don’t have a bath or beach close, you can soak your feet or shower with a salt scrub, using intent to cleanse & refresh the energic & physical body.
Salt has been used throughout history in all cultures for its purifying & protective qualities. (NB rinse off with shower after a salt bath, just water, avoid soap) πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
22 June, 04:54
true thats why we all feel great on holidays

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
21 June, 07:00

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 June, 06:54
FUNNY _ I NEVER thought about this -good call/

I think we do this innately, no one ever said take a shower to feel better, but I always have gravitated towards water, all of it ... just looking at it makes me feels good.

Ange Love @LoveM
21 June, 11:50
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβœ¨We are born of water✨❀️

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
21 June, 11:42
I am such a believer in thisπŸ™
was never much of a meditator, couldn’t quiet the brain, but I am a natural floater🀣, so last year I had my ahhhh haaa moment while floating in my pool....perfect place to let your worries just float away! Meditation here I come, that is, once I get all the leaks fixed in my pool nowπŸ˜‰

Try it, I think you will like it❀️

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
21 June, 11:29
If you like water you will love Watsu. I have a pool and Watsu my kids all the time. Its very healing and relaxing. I put little arm floaties in my boy’s ankles to help keep their feet boyant. https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
21 June, 11:09
πŸ•Šβ˜ΊπŸ™πŸŒŠπŸ€

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
21 June, 12:54
βœ”οΈ

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
20 June, 11:38
I cant wait to get into the healing hot springs of Iceland !!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 June, 09:13
Count me in Sis! 😘