17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
i guess one thing about the artificial shortages / slowing of the economy is people get mad, can see through the propaganda, get anxious to fight back against those causing this, may lose jobs (not good, but bear with me), and thus have more time AND the energy to focus on making this right.

One thing I know about the human spirit is that when threatened, when kicked to the curb and hurt, people get an energy to fight back like you don't see elsewhere. Typically, people have been made by [them] to be complacent and roll with the punches; to wake up tired from the previous day, and go through the motions today. In a tired, hungry, and pissed off man, all of that goes away. All of that energy can be channeled toward Good and building.

There really is something beautiful about this all, despite the pain and suffering we must all endure.
04:23 PM - Jun 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 17Commentary 17C, click on at the bottom under it