Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
01 August, 11:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK, that looks like the jet from an active black hole in the middle of a galaxy, coming right from the center of that circle as if being emitted from the tiny black dot. Suggests wormhole/portal. Then there are the very unstarlike stars at the top of the screen.

Saying the circle of light is a halo doesn't fly, due to the thick clouds encircling aren't the right type to generate halos, need cirrus. Also, the clouds appear to have been forced out & away from the center all around. A really interesting overall effect.

Is this computer generated, TikTok or not? Relatively flat horizon's perfect for photoshop manipulation. It looks too sci-fi to be an actual occurrence. Really beautiful, tho.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
22 June, 12:21
normally don’t care about pronouns but what’s your pronoun here vk?! 🤪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
21 June, 04:59
🧐So is that why I had a dream 'bout whirling rainbows in the sky?

I think it's something bigger than a stage being set...
Are ya ready for showtime?🍿

Set point match

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
21 June, 04:34
Is it possible, that we live in a isomorphic Projection /Isomatrix?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 June, 11:10
Did anyone notice those "stars" shining bright in daylight? Safe to say they are NOT stars? 🤔

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
20 June, 11:55

True North @TrueNorthGirl
20 June, 11:25
Hypothetical of course:

That the sky is blue because the earth is surrounded by a “bubble” of ice. And holes in this ice are potentially being destroyed- and when they are destroyed and “melt” it will reveal an extension to this planet that goes far beyond 7 Continents.

Is this why “the ozone” (bubble) is important to keep intact to the satanic loons on the left?
So we can continue living as batteries in their world & used until they extract every ounce of blood, sweat, and tears - until we die?

Literally living in a Matrix.
A fake bubble to contain and control us from discovering an entire world of freedom.
Think Logan’s Run plus The Matrix plus the Truman Show.

Talk about a scare event -
Imagine watching this ice wall collapse.
Like Independence Day - we think “aliens” - when it’s Space Force breaking the spell by collapsing the ice wall that constricts us.
Now that’s a Movie I’m ready for.

Iam Mie @iammiele
21 June, 04:13
In response True North to her Publication
🤪What if chicken little was right?

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
20 June, 08:25
open up for business

hope saxton @Scribe11
20 June, 08:23
WHOA!! ❤️

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
20 June, 08:18
You’re making me dig today, VK. I know it’s helped me — maybe sharing can help others too… if only to inspire them to do their own digging. Thank you.

TS = 3:00 PM (Traditionally, 3 PM is the time of the Evening Offering. When Jesus gave His life on the Cross at that time, He became the perfect Evening Offering to His Father.).

John 14:6
6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but by me.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
20 June, 07:46
Chemtrails that created a moon dog effect. See it daily in northern Nevada. We get slaughtered with this crap.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
20 June, 07:24
Check this out. Timestamp 3:10
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Woman describes a 'tunnel' or 'conduit' BUZZING with lights in the night sky! Like an *Open Portal*! - YouTube

⭐️ Please see links below. You are greatly appreciated. Thank you!earthwatchman.com ****SEND FAN MAIL TO**** ...

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
20 June, 11:52
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Isnt Yellowstone shut down right now because the road washed out?

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
20 June, 07:13
🤨🧐😯🤯🤔

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
20 June, 07:08
https://www.nbcnews.com/ma...
Found this today. Article from June 30, 2019.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
20 June, 06:44
What is Operation Fishbowl……

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
20 June, 06:16
looks fake

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
20 June, 05:44
Cabal Blue Beam or Frenz ?

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
20 June, 05:46
Looks like they are firing beams up into the heavens or at least trying to break through.

Q 1500
Access Kills.
POTUS in good spirits today.
Morning strolls are refreshing.
2.5 hrs
Q

Jun 15, 2018
4 year delta 5 days ago.

Q 45
Follow Huma.
What just broke w/ Huma?
What did HRC instruct Huma to do re: Classified markings?
Why is this story just now coming out?
What relevance does it have?

Why is Donna running for cover?
Was a deal granted in exchange for something?💥
Who made the deal?
Do we care about Donna or those who instructed her to violate the law?
Why is this being leaked v. simply prosecuted privately?
Who is attempting to change the narrative and soften the acts that are forthcoming this weekend?💥

No deals like they make it sound but still legit.

Work a DIFFERENT ANGLE. Try 1/2 of 45 as in 22.5💥

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 June, 05:37

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 June, 05:34
13 seconds..13 bloodlines

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
20 June, 05:31
u 777
ough 51
-ff yesterday 33:33

Q
+
++
+++
>33

sky event soon?

classfied is back
GO TIME

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
20 June, 05:10
🤔Making me think of Lithuania blocking goods allowed ‘through’ in order to reach Kaliningrad. Is this what will bring in NATO into Ukraine War?

Soul Shine @soulshine
20 June, 05:05
STRANGE THINGS IN THE SKY, COURTESY OF SPACEX: Yesterday, SpaceX launched a Falcon 9 rocket from Cape Canaveral. The seemingly routine launch set off a series of strange events. Sky watchers in North America saw an explosive "smoke ring" while onlookers in New Zealand were amazed by a new "spiral galaxy" pinwheeling across the heavens. There was also a head-scratching display of "rocket-powered auroras."

https://spaceweather.com/a...

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
20 June, 05:00
Luke 21:25-26
"And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
20 June, 07:17
In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
20 June, 04:56
Have to get thru somehow - gematria - drop 862

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
20 June, 04:50
Odd sky events. Never in my life have I ever seen these strange occurrences. https://twitter.com/noaasa...

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
01 August, 07:34
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
at this point i see everything as a sign….. just so ready…😕

I’m no one @Iam4truth
20 June, 04:12
who gets through? 👀

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 June, 04:12
Have To Get Thru Somehow=268

This Is Just The Beginning=268
We Have Just Begun To Fight=268
Are You Going To Take A Stand=268
Justice For January Six=268
The Truth Is The Truth=268
Peaceful Transfer Of Power=268

Mystery Babylon Revealed=268
Tribulation For Ten Days=268

Great Awakening Divine Message=268
The Words You Need To Hear=268
God's Very Exciting Plans=268
Union Is Here For Us Now=268
Open Up Your Eyes And See=268

Jesus Christ The Savior=268
Return Of Jesus Christ=268
Bringer Of The Age Of Aquarius=268
Holy King Of New Jerusalem=268
And I John Saw The Holy City=268

I Love You Too My Friend=268
Love Is The Whole Of The Law=268
Love Will Save Humanity=268

Holy Spirit Pentecost=268
Holy Family Of Almighty God=268
And He Will Draw Nigh To You=268
To Anoint The Most Holy=268
Holy Human Holy Spirit=268

Your Word Is My Command=268
Revelation Four Twelve=268

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
01 August, 07:32
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Oops!
Revelation 14:12

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
20 June, 04:07
Q300
🎶Don’t Come Around Here No More🎶

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
20 June, 03:53
Interesting because in Gematria the computer code you threw out earlier alludes to Genesis1: 6-7
6 And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” 7 So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. 8 God called the vault “sky.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day.