Only people mentioned by joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
21 June, 03:03
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Would be very interesting to hear Clandestines pick for
Head of the Snake/type of Snake/male or female...
Head Snake over there is also going to be Head Snake here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
20 June, 02:19
🎯 UKRAINE IS THE KEYSTONE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
20 June, 03:09
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 June, 12:36
16 Prophesies regarding Ukraine - Link to all of them.
Julie Green Ministries

From March 10, 2022
"More will come to the surface regarding Ukraine. Keep listening, My children. Warehouses will be exposed. Anything inside that can be used against you this year will be revealed. They designed massive death as well as a calamity. This has to be stopped

I had told you before Ukraine was infiltrated. I will expose who and how they are connected. I will prove all of this was funded by Obama's government and China.

Prepare to hear devastating reports of exposures and everything hidden in Ukraine. This is the hour everything hidden will be revealed by My hand, saith the Lord of Hosts."

https://www.jgminternation...