Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
joann ferguson donated @joann212
20 June, 11:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm so glad you are still around Cowboy. I was intrigued by your posts on Twitter through the years, and now here. Keep up the good work educating all of us in a different easy to understand format.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
20 June, 04:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
19 June, 11:51
6:58=1858 MT
post 1858
You are the MAJORITY - by far - and GROWING.
FAKE NEWS' purpose is to project FALSE NARRATIVES.
Q

Photon 333 donated @Photon
19 June, 11:47

Anne Kats @anneanon1
19 June, 11:40
Bad Company-Seagull - YouTube

I have always liked this song so I made a little video to go with it!

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
19 June, 11:23
Fly Johnny fly!!!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
19 June, 11:09

Photon 333 donated @Photon
19 June, 10:59
At first, I was thinking about seagulls being great parents, given that this is Father's Day. Then I thought about fathers (many options, such as "the start"). Seagull itself is 77/23, as is Judaism.

And, yeah, Freedom Day. 23 (Pain.)

685 > 64 < > 46
1858 > 913 > 94

Are you leaving us or awhile?

I suck at this, truly. Nice pic of a seagull.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 June, 11:17
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
hey you dont suck at this, just kind of like me, you know trying to figure it out, and seems you have some numbers, i understand how you got 1 of them out of 3😁♥️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 June, 10:54

Renee White @Rapnay
19 June, 10:46
https://youtu.be/nSAXJeOW0... GOOD VIBES LOVE THIS
The Eagle and the Hawk ("Greatest Hits" Version) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by RCA/LegacyThe Eagle and the Hawk ("Greatest Hits" Version) · John DenverJohn Denver's Greatest Hits℗ 1973 RCA Records, a division of S...

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
19 June, 10:27

Jon Neville @jonnevi
19 June, 11:27
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Federal Government Offices of High Trust has been infiltrated by fraud and insurgence that is hostile to The Republic and Constitution! Where the Fuck is the Military to remove this COUP and de population of Fauci, CDC, FDA and the corrupt DOJ and FBI are now infiltrated with NWO DNC Nazi Party legacy takeover?
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Devil Went Down to Georgia - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Epic/LegacyThe Devil Went Down to Georgia · The Charlie Daniels BandA Decade Of Hits℗ 1979 Sony Music EntertainmentReleased on: 1988-0...

Showpony Farm @ShowponyCowgirl
19 June, 10:26

hope saxton @Scribe11
19 June, 10:21
Ya'll best buckle up now!

Love your coms, Vincent.
Happy Father's Day. Brother. ❤️

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
19 June, 09:41

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
19 June, 09:36
Happy Dad’s Day VK! Hope you were able to get some sweet time w/your fam. 🌊😎☀️

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 June, 09:29
my Mamas fav album, I grew up listening to this & she often read my the book https://youtu.be/RdlYnrwaQ...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 June, 11:38
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
I just listened. That was beautiful music...❤️

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
19 June, 09:12

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
19 June, 08:50
🙏✝️🇺🇸🦅

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 19, 2022 at 7:13 PM]
https://rumble.com/v192c7t...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 June, 08:49
FLY

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
19 June, 10:25
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Fly old guard Fly ?! type of thing?

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
19 June, 08:44
thats a nice pic is that dslr?
full frame?
idk VK
finding nemo was 1st thing that came to mind?!
super crazy but he says "fasten your seat belts" ...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Finding Nemo- MINE (full version HQ) - YouTube

Funniest part of Finding Nemocopyright to Walt Disney Company.

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
19 June, 08:43
leader of huRRicane

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
19 June, 08:24
658, I get it, but also like 659 and 647 :)

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
19 June, 08:01

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
19 June, 08:02
This one hits home for me. I took this picture near the Swiss boarder when I was stationed in Germany, circa 1989. Developed myself at the base and wrote Freedom on it with a sharpie that same day. Been with me ever since. Still searching for Freedom.

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
19 June, 08:17
In response Christopher deWeert-Z to his Publication

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
19 June, 07:38
Short but beautiful book
"This is an audio recording of the classic book, which tells the story of Jonathan Livingston Seagull, a seagull who is bored with the daily squabbles over food. Seized by a passion for flight, he pushes himself, learning everything he can about flying, until finally his unwillingness to conform results in his expulsion from his flock. An outcast, he continues to learn, becoming increasingly pleased with his abilities as he leads a peaceful and happy life."
https://youtu.be/8COt1n3jD...
Jonathan Livingston Seagull, narrated by Richard Harris (Full/Hi Quality) - YouTube

This is an audio recording of the classic book, which tells the story of Jonathan Livingston Seagull, a seagull who is bored with the daily squabbles over fo...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
19 June, 07:36
TS = 6:58.
658 > 19 > 10 > 1010 (⏰) > 5:5.

Jan 31, 2018 11:08:14 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
FREEDOM DAY.
FREEDOM_
Q

Back to the Future @Backontrack
19 June, 07:35
seagulfs like to poop alot
incoming

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
19 June, 07:34
I hope freedom day is coming for us all

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
I hope freedom day is coming for us all

Higher Vibrations @Elysium

Higher Vibrations @Elysium
In response Higher Vibrations to her Publication
my day.