Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 June, 06:11
nash equilibrium

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
The Nash equilibrium is a decision making theorem within a game theory that states a player can achieve the desired outcome by not deviating from their initial strategy.
06:18 PM - Jun 19, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rededge in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 June, 02:25
In response Red Edge to her Publication
thank you…staying the course

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
20 June, 12:12
And that's exactly what we're up against; never a moment passes without the evil doers fervently plotting to take us all out; 24/7..

To combat that, we must be stronger and more determined than they are. God placed me here for a reason and I'll do whatever I must to fulfill my destiny. ❤️🙏❤️

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
19 June, 06:20
thanks for that..was wondering😌

Red Edge @Rededge
19 June, 11:26
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
Most welcome